Bliss World, LLC

Fresh Face Forward: Comodynes Easy Peeling & Estée Lauder Idealist Dual-Action Refinishing Treatment

Reveal an all-new you with at-home peeling treatments that whisk away dead skin and debris quickly and effectively. 

Comodynes Easy Peeling

These convenient individually wrapped towelettes utilize detoxifying microspheres  to eliminate rough skin and clarify pores while active biological ingredients stimulate the regeneration of cells. My thoughts: This product imparted a slight sting upon application, and my skin felt a little parched initially, but it was nothing a little dab of moisturizer couldn't fix. My skin was noticeably smoother, and the towelette application is always a convenient plus.  $14 for 8 towelettes, comodynes.net

 

Estée Lauder Idealist Dual-Action Refinishing Treatment

An at-home alternative to micro-dermabrasion or glycolic peels, a thermal action (self warming) formula open pores to release impurities as concentrated levels of Salicylic Acid and Glucosamine leaves skin clearer brighter and smoother than ever. My thoughts: I am totally in love with this treatment.  When I read about it initially, I thought the warming sensation was cheesy (think Biore of the late '90s) but it's actually therapeutic and super-soothing. Additionally, my skin feels as soft as can be, and pores are much smaller after a few weeks of bi-weekly application. Consider me addicted. $49.50, esteelauder.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment